Mac-Gray has long been committed to providing environmentally responsible products and services.
Over the years, we’ve developed many initiatives to decrease consumption of water, electricity, gas, detergent – even the fuel in our service vans – while continually improving the quality of our products and services. With environmental concerns more urgent than ever, we are constantly searching for new ways to minimize our impact on the planet. To realize this objective, we have established the following principles for our employees and business partners.
Environmental Position & Policy
- Encourage customers to reduce the environmental impact of their properties and facilities, and offer them environmentally responsible solutions to accomplish this objective.
- Communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers about environmental issues and activities to encourage responsible behavior.
- Invest in the development of technology that will help reduce the impact of our business activities on the environment.
- Conserve natural resources through the reuse and recycling of materials and by purchasing recycled materials whenever possible.
- Encourage suppliers to provide products that are environmentally responsible, including the purchase of recycled materials.